Chibis / Character Drawings / Twitch Art
• Commissions are CLOSED - Please check back around January for any status changes! •
Brief Terms! - Full terms here
• Payment is taken upfront through PayPal invoice + Prices are in GBP
• I DON'T DO Pepe Emotes, Portraits or Logos
• I DO NOT accept work intended for NFTs or the Blockchain.
• I retain the rights to the work unless you've paid for the rights
• I'm entitled to turn down a commission
• References are required
• I won’t offer refunds after the commission(s) has been started
• Inquiries : Email -or- Twitter DM •
Similar terms apply for Chibis as Twitch Emotes / Badges
• Will accept Chibis of Real People / Personas
• No NSFW, detailed backgrounds, complex armour, logos, portraits or animations.
£150 Half Body / Bust
£200 Full Body
The above work is coloured and shaded, some illustrations can be seen here
• CHARACTERS, not People!
• No NSFW, but Pin Ups are fine
• No new designs - These are fixed prices for existing characters, if you want a Character Design, please get in touch for Freelance work
• No detailed backgrounds, complex armour, logos, portraits or animations.
• Additions to a character may cost extra
Twitch Emotes & Badges
£25 GBP per Emote
£25 per Badge Design
+£5 per addition
£30 - £40 - Set of 5 Recoloured Badges
• No Pepe Emotes / Nothing against Twitch Guidelines
• £10 - £25 for Major Revisions
• Will accept Emotes / Badges of Real People or Personas
Additions refers to adding things to the base badge design such as Hats/Glasses/Other minor objects
If you're interested and unsure about pricing please get in touch with your ideas!
Commission Terms & Boring (but important) Info
• I don't accept Character Artwork commissions that aren't strictly of characters. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone!
• I don't accept work intended for use in NFTs or the Blockchain.
• I don’t accept Character Designs as Commissions. If looking for those and other types of work you’ve seen from me not listed under commission examples, please get in touch for Freelance work.
• Please make sure to follow the basic guidelines that were outlined in the commissions page as well!
• I reserve the right to decline a commission.
• I don't offer Advanced / Rush Fee commissions - please don't request a commission if you're not ready to pay.
• Prepare references and be specific!
• Once the commission(s) has been completed, any credit referring to my name (Mudavaye) or social media (preferably my Twitter or IG) is expected and highly appreciated!
• Prices are listed in £/GBP (Great British Pounds)
• Once details are confirmed I will send a PayPal invoice - Commissions won't be started until it's paid in full within 30 days of the invoice date.
• Price of the commission may change depending on the amount of details needed
• Commissions are non-refundable - I will only offer a refund if I am for whatever reason unable to fulfill the commission.
• Tips are appreciated but are non-refundable + details must be discussed. I reserve the right to decline if you tip only with the intention to commission.
➤ Regarding Apparel & Commercial Stuff
• If you intend to use commissioned work for Commercial use / Merch please specify this in the commission request for a quote!
• Quotes vary per client / piece.
➤ Other info, Turnaround, Legal tings ‘n dat
• I aim to take no longer than 1 month to complete commissions where possible, but turnaround time may be affected by other projects / commissions.
• I'll send sketches and updates as frequently as necessary depending on the complexity, specifics and your direction.
• When commissioning me you agree that the work is being used solely for the purpose communicated, that I retain rights to the work (unless you paid for the rights to the work) and I can post it for self promotion / for my portfolio, and that unless otherwise communicated, I can potentially stream the process to my Twitch channel.
• Requesting changes: If multiple changes are requested it will incur an additional charge. I will notify you of this if necessary so you can be more specific with your commission to avoid this.
• Major changes after the commission is completed will incur an additional charge.
• Please do not alter or copy the final work in any way - For work purchased without a commercial fee, you are free to use these for non-commercial purposes (such as Avatars, Icons, Twitch Streams/Panels, Banners etc) + You may use the work for motion graphics/animated work as long as proper credit is given.
• I will only send the necessary files for the purpose purchased; You'll only receive full resolution images (for Twitch work) if a commercial fee was purchased.
Inquiries : Email -or- Twitter DM
My name is Natalie (aka Mudavaye, she/they), and I'm an artist from the UK.
I graduated from NTU in 2020. I enjoy doing storytelling and character driven work, and I'm currently working on a comic involving my characters. I'm interested in doing character work, such as design, illustration or layout.
Other hobbies of mine include gaming, capoeira and making music in my spare time, and I'm interested in travel!
• Nottingham Trent University School of Art & Design - BA (Hons) Animation (2017 - 2020)
• Birmingham Ormiston Academy for Games Development & New Media (2015 - 2017)