• Commissions are CLOSED •
I aim to re-open in August!
Brief Terms! - Full terms here
• Payment is taken through PayPal invoice
• I DON'T DO Pepe Emotes, New Character Designs, Portraits or Logos
• Animation work accepted for Twitch Emotes only
• I retain the rights to the work unless you've paid for the rights
• I'm entitled to turn down a commission
• Have references available or at least a clear idea of what you want!
• I won’t offer refunds after the commission(s) has been started
• Inquiries : Email -or- Twitter DM •
Twitch Emotes & Badges
£25 GBP per Emote
£25 per Badge Design
+£5 per addition
£30 - £40 - Set of 5 Recoloured Badges
No Pepe Emotes / Nothing against Twitch Guidelines
£10 - £25 for Major Revisions
Additions refers to adding things to the base badge design such as Hats/Glasses/Other minor objects
If you're interested and unsure about pricing please get in touch with your ideas!
£250 Full Body
£200 Torso Up / Bust
+ £200 Character Illustrations
CHARACTERS, not People!
The above work is coloured and shaded, illustrations can be seen in examples
• No NSFW, but Pin Ups are fine
• No new designs / Any new interpretations of a character will cost extra
• No detailed backgrounds, logos, portraits or animations.
Commission Terms & Boring (but important) Info
• I don't accept Character Artwork commissions that aren't strictly of characters. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone!
• Please make sure to follow the basic guidelines that were outlined in the commissions page as well!
• I reserve the right to decline a commission.
• I don't offer Advanced / Rush Fee commissions.
• Please don't request a commission if you're not ready to pay yet.
• Prepare references and be specific!
• Once the commission(s) has been completed, any credit referring to my name (Mudavaye) or social media (preferably my Twitter or Insta) is expected and highly appreciated!
• Prices are listed in £/GBP (Great British Pounds)
• Once details are confirmed I will send a PayPal invoice - Commissions won't be started until it's paid in full within 30 days of the invoice date.
• Price of the commission may change depending on the amount of details needed
• Tips are appreciated but don't use these to pay for a commission as they're non-refundable + details must be discussed. I reserve the right to decline if you tip with the intention to commission.
➤ Regarding Apparel & Commercial Stuff
• If you intend to use commissioned work for Commercial use / Merch please specify this in the commission request for a quote!
• Quotes will vary per client / piece.
➤ Other info, Turnaround, Legal tings ‘n dat
• I aim to take no longer than 1 month to complete commissions where possible, but turnaround time may be affected by other projects / commissions.
• I'll send sketches and updates as frequently as necessary depending on the complexity, specifics and your direction.
• When commissioning me you agree that the work is being used solely for the purpose communicated, that I retain rights to the work (unless you paid for the rights to the work) and I can post it for self promotion / for my portfolio, and that unless otherwise communicated, I can potentially stream the process to my Twitch channel.
• Minor changes are free - Any major changes to the piece after the Colouring process will incur an additional charge.
• Please do not alter or copy the final work in any way - For work purchased without a commercial fee, you are free to use these for non-commercial purposes (such as Avatars, Icons, Twitch Streams/Panels, Banners etc).
• I will only send the necessary files for the purpose purchased; You'll only receive full resolution images (for Twitch work) if a commercial fee was purchased.
• Commissions are non-refundable unless work wasn't started for any reason.
Inquiries : Email -or- Twitter DM
My name is Natalie (aka Mudavaye, she/they), and I'm a character artist, story artist and animator from Birmingham, UK.
I graduated from NTU in 2020. I enjoy doing storytelling and character driven work, and I'm currently working on a comic involving my characters.
Other hobbies of mine include gaming, making music in my spare time and martial arts, and I'm interested in travel!
• Nottingham Trent University School of Art & Design - BA (Hons) Animation (2017 - 2020)
• Birmingham Ormiston Academy for Games Development & New Media (2015 - 2017)