I'm currently working on a personal project, a sapphic + martial arts comic called Onti!Read it for free on Tapas or Webtoon!
Onti is still in development, I will be working on and updating it a few pages at a time.
You can support me working on it on my Patreon!Themes - Action / Fantasy / Comedy-Drama / Sapphic
Onti focuses on my characters Keisha, Aariyah and Jaylin who reside in a fictional city called Ocho; Their largely peaceful life of leisure, hanging out and martial arts training is interrupted by their individual work-life responsibilities and increasing instances of people using their Elemental abilities in abnormally powerful ways for lawlessness and misconduct.
Chibis / Twitch Emote & Badge Art / Character Drawings • Commissions OPEN to PREVIOUS clients •
I work Part-Time and on my personal project so I'm quite busy!Brief Terms! - Full terms here
• Payment is taken upfront through PayPal invoice + Prices are in GBP
• I DON'T DO Pepe Emotes, Portraits or Logos
• I DON'T accept work intended for NFT/Crypto/Blockchain use and
commissions may NOT be used for this purpose.
• Intent on doing Merch? Please mention this for a quote
• I'm entitled to turn down a commission
• References are required
• I won’t offer refunds after the commission(s) has been started• Inquiries : Email -or- Twitter DM •
£50 Flat Chibi
£75 Rendered Chibi
Similar terms apply for Chibis as Twitch Emotes / Badges
• Will accept Chibis of Real People / Personas
• No NSFW, detailed backgrounds, complex armour, logos, portraits or animations.
Twitch Emotes & Badges
£25 GBP per EmoteBadges
£25 per Badge Design
+£5 per addition
£30 - £40 - Set of 5 Recoloured Badges
• No Pepe Emotes / Nothing against Twitch Guidelines
• £10 - £25 for Major Revisions
• Will accept Emotes / Badges of Real People or Personas
Additions refers to adding things to the base badge design such as Hats/Glasses/Other minor objects
If you're interested and unsure about pricing please get in touch with your ideas!
£120 Headshot / Bust
£150 Half Body
£200 Full Body
The above work is coloured and shaded, some illustrations can be seen here
• CHARACTERS, not People!
• No NSFW, but Pin Ups are fine
• No new designs - These are fixed prices for existing characters, if you want a Character Design, please get in touch for Freelance work
• No detailed backgrounds, complex armour, logos, portraits or animations.
• Additions to a character may cost extra
Commission Terms & Boring (but important) Info
➤ Terms - Last Revised 5/2/22• Please make sure to follow the basic guidelines that were outlined in the commission info page as well!
• I don't accept Character Artwork commissions that aren't strictly of characters. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone!
• I don't accept work intended for use in NFTs, Cryto or the Blockchain.
• For other types of work not listed (e.g Character Design) please get in touch for Freelance work.
• I reserve the right to decline a commission.
• I don't offer Advanced / Rush Fee commissions - please don't request a commission if you're not ready to pay.
• Prepare references and be specific!
• Once the commission(s) has been completed, any credit referring to my name (Mudavaye) or social media (preferably my Twitter or IG) is expected and highly appreciated!
➤ Pricing/Payment• Prices are listed in £/GBP (Great British Pounds)
• Once details are confirmed I will send a PayPal invoice - Commissions won't be started until it's paid in full within 30 days of the invoice date.
• Price of the commission may change depending on the amount of details needed
• Commissions are non-refundable - I will only offer a refund if I am for whatever reason unable to fulfill the commission.
• Tips are appreciated but are non-refundable + details must be discussed. I reserve the right to decline if you tip only with the intention to commission.
➤ Regarding Apparel & Commercial Stuff• All commissioned work may of course be used for Non-Commercial use (avatars, banners, icons etc) and Commercial use (monetised videos and streams);
This does not include Merchandise
• If you intend to use commissioned work for Merch purposes, please specify this in the commission request for a quote or get back in touch at any time following commission completion!
• Quotes vary per client / piece.
➤ Other info, Turnaround, Legal tings ‘n dat• I aim to take no longer than 1 month to complete commissions where possible, but turnaround time may be affected by other projects / commissions.
• I'll send sketches and updates as frequently as necessary
• When commissioning me you agree that the work is being used solely for the purpose communicated, that I retain rights to the work (check Apparel & Commercial for more info) and I can post it to social media for self promotion / to my portfolio, and that unless otherwise communicated, I can potentially stream the process to my Twitch channel.
• Requesting changes: If multiple changes are requested it will incur an additional charge.
• Major changes after the commission is completed will incur an additional charge.
• Please do not alter or copy the final work in any way
• I will only send the necessary files for the purpose purchased; You'll only receive full resolution images (for Twitch work) if a merch fee was purchased.
• Commissions are non-refundable unless work wasn't started for any reason.Inquiries : Email -or- Twitter DM
My name is Natalie (she/they), and I'm an artist from the UK.
I enjoy doing storytelling and character driven work, and I'm currently working on a comic involving my characters!Other hobbies of mine include gaming, capoeira, animating and making music in my spare time, and I'm interested in travel.
• Nottingham Trent University School of Art & Design - BA (Hons) Animation (2017 - 2020)
• Birmingham Ormiston Academy for Games Development & New Media (2015 - 2017)