Chibis / Character Drawings / Twitch Art
• Commission slots are FULL
Brief Terms! - Full terms here
• Payment is taken upfront through PayPal invoice + Prices are in GBP
• I DON'T DO Pepe Emotes, Portraits or Logos
• I DO NOT accept work intended for NFTs or the Blockchain.
• I retain the rights to the work unless you've paid for the rights
• I'm entitled to turn down a commission
• References are required
• I won’t offer refunds after the commission(s) has been started
• Inquiries : Email -or- Twitter DM •**
£50 Flat Chibi
£75 Rendered Chibi
Similar terms apply for Chibis as Twitch Emotes / Badges
• Will accept Chibis of Real People / Personas
• No NSFW, detailed backgrounds, complex armour, logos, portraits or animations.
£150 Half Body / Bust
£200 Full Body
The above work is coloured and shaded, some illustrations can be seen here
• CHARACTERS, not People!
• No NSFW, but Pin Ups are fine
• No new designs - These are fixed prices for existing characters, if you want a Character Design, please get in touch for Freelance work
• No detailed backgrounds, complex armour, logos, portraits or animations.
• Additions to a character may cost extra
Twitch Emotes & Badges
£25 GBP per Emote
£25 per Badge Design
+£5 per addition
£30 - £40 - Set of 5 Recoloured Badges
• No Pepe Emotes / Nothing against Twitch Guidelines
• £10 - £25 for Major Revisions
• Will accept Emotes / Badges of Real People or Personas
Additions refers to adding things to the base badge design such as Hats/Glasses/Other minor objects
If you're interested and unsure about pricing please get in touch with your ideas!
Commission Terms & Boring (but important) Info
• I don't accept Character Artwork commissions that aren't strictly of characters. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone!
• I don't accept work intended for use in NFTs or the Blockchain.
• I don’t accept Character Designs as Commissions. If looking for those and other types of work you’ve seen from me not listed under commission examples, please get in touch for Freelance work.
• Please make sure to follow the basic guidelines that were outlined in the commissions page as well!
• I reserve the right to decline a commission.
• I don't offer Advanced / Rush Fee commissions - please don't request a commission if you're not ready to pay.
• Prepare references and be specific!
• Once the commission(s) has been completed, any credit referring to my name (Mudavaye) or social media (preferably my Twitter or IG) is expected and highly appreciated!
• Prices are listed in £/GBP (Great British Pounds)
• Once details are confirmed I will send a PayPal invoice - Commissions won't be started until it's paid in full within 30 days of the invoice date.
• Price of the commission may change depending on the amount of details needed
• Commissions are non-refundable - I will only offer a refund if I am for whatever reason unable to fulfill the commission.
• Tips are appreciated but are non-refundable + details must be discussed. I reserve the right to decline if you tip only with the intention to commission.
➤ Regarding Apparel & Commercial Stuff
• If you intend to use commissioned work for Commercial use / Merch please specify this in the commission request for a quote!
• Quotes vary per client / piece.
➤ Other info, Turnaround, Legal tings ‘n dat
• I aim to take no longer than 1 month to complete commissions where possible, but turnaround time may be affected by other projects / commissions.
• I'll send sketches and updates as frequently as necessary depending on the complexity, specifics and your direction.
• When commissioning me you agree that the work is being used solely for the purpose communicated, that I retain rights to the work (unless you paid for the rights to the work) and I can post it for self promotion / for my portfolio, and that unless otherwise communicated, I can potentially stream the process to my Twitch channel.
• Requesting changes: If multiple changes are requested it will incur an additional charge. I will notify you of this if necessary so you can be more specific with your commission to avoid this.
• Major changes after the commission is completed will incur an additional charge.
• Please do not alter or copy the final work in any way - For work purchased without a commercial fee, you are free to use these for non-commercial purposes (such as Avatars, Icons, Twitch Streams/Panels, Banners etc) + You may use the work for motion graphics/animated work as long as proper credit is given.
• I will only send the necessary files for the purpose purchased; You'll only receive full resolution images (for Twitch work) if a commercial fee was purchased.
Inquiries : Email -or- Twitter DM
My name is Natalie (she/they), and I'm an artist from the UK.
I enjoy doing storytelling and character driven work, and I'm currently working on a comic involving my characters. I'm interested in doing character or comic/story driven work such as layout, design, storyboards or illustration!
Other hobbies of mine include gaming, capoeira and making music in my spare time, and I'm interested in travel
• Nottingham Trent University School of Art & Design - BA (Hons) Animation (2017 - 2020)
• Birmingham Ormiston Academy for Games Development & New Media (2015 - 2017)